How to get in touch with us.
Call for Applicants
Position: Technical Writer
Area of Assignment: Based in Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contract: Short Term Technical Assistance
Date Posted: 28 October 2016
Deadline of Applications: 12NN, 04 November 2016
The Philippine-American (Phil-Am) Fund is a five-year project of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded to the Gerry Roxas Foundation on August 5, 2013. The Project provides opportunities for non-state institutions to devise new solutions for many of the Philippines’ development challenges. The Project acts as a grant-making facility to support business start-ups and promote innovation through entrepreneurship, advance citizen advocacy for greater accountability and integrity, and support programs geared towards combating human trafficking, technology-based solutions to child and adult illiteracy and improved management of natural resources and biodiversity.
The Phil-Am Fund project is now in its 4th year of implementation. To date, we have awarded 37 grants to a diverse group of private sector partners nationwide to support activities that promote inclusive growth. As part of knowledge management, we are now documenting project milestones and accomplishments including stories of interest that we hope can be featured in a compendium of stories about Phil-Am Fund. We are looking for a technical writer who can help us document these stories.
- Degree in social science or related field of study;
- Minimum five-year experience in writing, copy-editing and writing feature articles on development topics and issues in the Philippines;
- Excellent understanding of social development issues in the Philippines;
- Proven record in delivering high quality outputs on time and on budget;
- Ability to communicate ideas in a manner conducive to their practical application; comfortable working as part of a team to add value to collective results;
- Excellent communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent writing skills.
Qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience(s), and a list of three references with contact information. Deadline for submission of applications is at 12:00NN, 04 November 2016. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by GRF.
Send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Year
Articles by Category